Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My favorite TrailCam Pics 2013

AZ402

I spent all Summer setting and checking TC's. I had so many cool pics it was hard to narrow them all down. I'll put a few up, starting with my favorite one of the Summer.

Last edited:
That is an awesome photo! Just out of curiosity, because they appear to be in velvet, did they ever make contact?

If Dave Hawk painted such a thing, I wouldn't have thought such a scene possible. Beautiful.

Another cool pic. I have a handful of pics with Lions and Elk at water together. I couple others are better quality, I'll post those later.

Those are some unbelievably bad ass photos! I started using trail cams this year, got some great stuff, but I was using video. Nothing like the photos you got though, those are great. I had several bulls lick my camera and had several great ones. Awesome stuff Stan!

Those are some way cool pics, especially that first one. I really need to break down and buy a few of those.

Completely aside, but I'd like to know what CowCreekRanch's detractors think of these pics? I'm guessing supplemental water can be as much of a draw in AZ as supplemental feed in TX. Just sayin...

It's like Christmas everytime you pull that memory card. I pulled one last night, Big Bucks and a Doe nursing a fawn. Great stuff Stan! John

Awesome pics!
Thanks for sharing.
Some of those TC companies have contests on their websites - you should check.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back