Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

My daughter"s first deer

sm

just thought i'd share a pic of my daughter's first deer. she got her apprentice licence ealier this year and went for her first deer hunt this fall. (where she is the shooter)..

Season opend for bow here in cental Ontario on Oct 1. opening night was very exciting she passed on a six point and a couple of does...a reall big bodied 8 point came in but never presented the shot she wanted.

Oct 4th ... 20 mins in the stand and this lad showed up ..took about 10 mins for him to present the shot and she made it count.....went 10 yrds layed down infront of us and took it's last breath:D:D

One proud dad here.........12 yrs old and she took her first deer....10 pt:D:D

Kristensbuck004.jpg

100_0218.jpg

Scott

Tell your daughter that I said congratulations on a beautiful buck! I know you are proud. I was able to share my daughters first deer on here last week. There is nothing like a daughter going hunting with you and watching her take her first deer. There seem to be a few on here doing the same. I love it!
Good job Scott on taking the time to take her! Neither one of you will ever regret it.

Congratulations to your daughter on her first deer. And congrats to you also for putting the time in with her and keeping our hunting heritage alive with another hunter to the ranks. Good job.

Congrats to your daughter, and to you, also. Great buck, at any time, but a real treat for the first buck of her hunting career.

I can not see the pics though judging from your post - A congrats not only towards her for her patience and sound selection but also to her father who glows with pride - :)
Congrats!

Awesome first buck. It is great to see kids (especially young ladies) getting into hunting. Anyone that has experienced it knows that an instinct comes alive.

dufus...what a great deer congrats to both you and your daughter...taken the daughter hunting is a truely unique experience as their prospective is so different and enjoyable...and one you'll never forget. My daughter is coming up on her 4th season of youth hunts...and it just keeps getting beter.

Back