MT Sheep Tag X 2

I've been meaning to catch up on this thread. Great job, Kyle. Amazing that both of you could shoot such great rams. Congrats to both of you.

I kept telling my wife, we are mounting them life sized cracking heads .... Partly joking and mostly dreaming! Considering only half capes came out with us, we'll need to come up with a new plan. I've got some ideas, but I really don't have it nailed down yet. My ram has a longer left horn and a cool chip on his right horn. Jens ram has a longer right horn. I'm leaning towards a double pedestal; but have some concerns about space. I have two other rams on the wall (dall & desert), which are both shoulder mounts. decisions...decisions...decisions! I'll tell you what, I'm not in a rush because having these two sets just hanging around to pick up and look at is awesome! Its becoming a daily fondling session:D

IMG_20161107_212053178.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great problem to have and one I will never have to deal with. :D For one, I doubt I'll ever draw a sheep tag and the chances of my wife wanting to hunt one bad enough to put her in that long are even less...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back