Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT Sheep Tag X 2

Fatrack

On Monday, while on a business trip to North Carolina, I got a text from a buddy that Montana draw results were out. So, naturally, I drop everything and log on to F&G website to check the status. My heart skipped a beat and and a hot flash came over me....BOOM Sheep Tag Successful!

Still not really sure what to think, I stayed on the website and checked my wifes applications. Surely there was a glitch on my phone, because it still showed my successful sheep tag. I Log out and log back in, confirm that I have drawn my dream tag...check. Log out and log back in and check my wife....holy $hit....we both drew! The only two ES Tags in the unit and we got em!

Don't hate the player, hate the game! :cool:

Congratulations! That is one way to make sure some kid doesn't shoot the animal you scouted.

Geez but a lotto ticket while your out that's 1 in a million what luck unbelievable. Congrats this should be the story of all stories this fall.

That is insane. Not to get ahead of anything - but the taxidermy options are going to be super cool.

That's kinda like the saying don't spend all your money in one place isn't it!? That will be a blast but the lights out when the party is over. I'd still die to be in your shoes. Congrats!

On Monday, while on a business trip to North Carolina, I got a text from a buddy that Montana draw results were out. So, naturally, I drop everything and log on to F&G website to check the status. My heart skipped a beat and and a hot flash came over me....BOOM Sheep Tag Successful!

Still not really sure what to think, I stayed on the website and checked my wifes applications. Surely there was a glitch on my phone, because it still showed my successful sheep tag. I Log out and log back in, confirm that I have drawn my dream tag...check. Log out and log back in and check my wife....holy $hit....we both drew! The only two ES Tags in the unit and we got em!

Don't hate the player, hate the game! :cool:

I can't believe that. Unreal. That's the kind of thing that you know is statistically probable, but you never expect to even hear about it in your lifetime. To have it happen in your own house.... wow.

So... since no one on Earth can (legally) mess up your hunt... which district will you guys be hunting? I look forward to following along. You guys really should write about this experience and take plenty of pictures. Or hire a photographer and ghost writer. This'll never happen again, and your story will be incredible.

Wow, that's incredible. I can't even imagine what's going through your mind right now.

I can't believe that. Unreal. That's the kind of thing that you know is statistically probable, but you never expect to even hear about it in your lifetime. To have it happen in your own house.... wow.

So... since no one on Earth can (legally) mess up your hunt... which district will you guys be hunting? I look forward to following along. You guys really should write about this experience and take plenty of pictures. Or hire a photographer and ghost writer. This'll never happen again, and your story will be incredible.

Wow, congrats to you and your wife. Y'all should really consider the various means available to document this occasion! Would be really cool.

That is really cool you both drew together. What an adventure you will have. You help us out with the district you guys drew and I bet guys who know the units will help give you some tips and advise. I know I will if it's an area that I know. Love to see you both get nice sheep!

That is incredible! Can't wait to hear the story and see the pictures either! Good Luck on your once in a lifetime adventure!

Back