Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MT Sheep HD 482

Great story and great ram! Thanks for sharing.

Those breaks rams sure do grow some horn! Those growth rings are HUGE. Doesn't look like he was really that old. 6 1/2?

Great story and great ram! Thanks for sharing.

Those breaks rams sure do grow some horn! Those growth rings are HUGE. Doesn't look like he was really that old. 6 1/2?

Thank you. Your aging agrees with what we thought and also what the biologist in Lewistown aged him at as well, 6.5.

Great ram, I'm hoping to tag along with a buddy in a couple weeks who has a 680 tag. Congrats to your dad, what did he score

Thanks for sharing the great story and congrats to you all!!! Also what a great indicator of how great the breaks rams are to be that big of a ram at that age!

Great ram, I'm hoping to tag along with a buddy in a couple weeks who has a 680 tag. Congrats to your dad, what did he score

Thank you. Good luck to you and your buddy on that 680 tag. You guys are gonna have a blast.

The biologist scored the ram at 1/4" short of 185". As far as that goes, I don't know that there is a sheep in the unit (or world) that Dad would have been any happier with than this one. He meets and exceeds every goal we had to define "success", and is going to make a beautiful mount.

Beautiful Ram, great story and pictures. Great "team" effort and memories to last many lifetimes. Good for you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back