Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT Senator race: Public Lands

Reading is hard for some.....

THE FACTS: Rosendale got it mostly wrong. Tester's staff attempted multiple times to set up a meeting but could not agree with the White House on a date, according to emails released by Tester's office. But Rosendale was right that Tester falsely claimed the White House canceled a meeting.

Dear Mississippi...(quote)

WTFaq?
Dear Texas...
We already have Maryland and New Jersey trying to tell Montanans how to run our state... Texans generally just buy our land and lock us out, but we did have that hack who tried to run for Supreme Court even though he still had a Texas cell phone number...

What is crazy is how phony these guys are.... I mean really, they go to a right-wing media broadcaster's land and drive up to the top of a hill and pretend they are public and hunters. They are phonies even on the little stuff... https://mountainjournal.org/two-mon...aAn7B5GYg5A_3S0vGOHiKTk0xouhWkq5uPPT0CrDwVTEw

Here's a crazy thought guys. Not matter how the vote goes down today, how about tomorrow we all double down on support for public lands, hunting, the 2nd amendment, and whatever wildlife/conservation group you choose to support? Deal?

Second this, i'm just ready for it to be over.

Will Senator Rosendale help push for a senior citizens deer season, maybe 3 days prior to the “youth season” for those of us 50 and older? Gosh I hope so.

I’m going to celebrate tonight. Fresh snow and no more shitty campaign mail.

I’m going to celebrate tonight. Fresh snow and no more shitty campaign mail.

First year I received text messages - "I'm Jon Tester...", "From the POTUS...", "This is Greg...", Kathleen Williams needs your vote..."

Think I have hit the report spam icon more times in one day than I have actually text people in a week.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Here's a crazy thought guys. Not matter how the vote goes down today, how about tomorrow we all double down on support for public lands, hunting, the 2nd amendment, and whatever wildlife/conservation group you choose to support? Deal?

That’s a great idea, my friend.

Will Senator Rosendale help push for a senior citizens deer season, maybe 3 days prior to the “youth season” for those of us 50 and older? Gosh I hope so.

All 5th Generational Montanan's should be Grandfathered in, to hunt anything, anytime, anywhere. Those from that linage should get the same perks as our Native brothers and sisters don't you think?

All I want is a cookie in every jar.

Attachments

• 0FA31245-03BD-4F7E-B170-E5F7FEA79B5D.jpg
    0FA31245-03BD-4F7E-B170-E5F7FEA79B5D.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 202
. . . I feel like my buddies on the left are always screaming about Roe and on the right about the Heller/ the 2nd A, ideologies do you think one is more likely to be overturned than another? Conservatives currently have the majority, does that mean Roe could quickly change, and if so then I would think the 2nd A is safe for at least an election cycle.

The million dollar question. My pure speculation is that Roberts will not let the conservatives outright reverse Roe, and instead over several smaller cases over the next 3-7 years they will expand on (and shift as necessary) Justice O'Connor's Webster approach, allowing states more regulatory oversight, clearly allowing for procedural limits (partial birth, etc.) and clear allowance of 3rd trimester bans (that while theoretically consistent with Roe and Webster seemed difficult under prior courts) - in general being more willing to accept states rationales for regulation, but not allowing bans. As for 2nd amend, that will wait until one of the current 5 conservative justices leaves (Thomas is oldest) when a Dem is in the white house. Add 3-5 years for the right case(s) to come to the court for reversal - the liberals will show no restraint, it will be an outright reversal - local, state and federal legislators will have carte blanche on gun laws (don't tell me this is overstated until you read the dissent in Heller I linked to earlier). So earliest here would be 5-7 years if Dems take white house in 2020, but one can never really know when Justices will pass so could be later.

Back