Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Pheasant Opener

Nemont

Saturday was cold and windy but that didn't stop us from hunting those damned exotic birds. We have heard that the pheasant numbers were down but we managed to fill limits by noon. It was a good day to be out with my son, my hunting buddy and my old lab.

100_0066.jpg

100_0070.jpg

Nemont

Cool. I've never shot a ditch parrot, but I hear they're pretty tasty.

Starting the boy off with an O/U???? You raising Elitists out there in that corner of Montana??? I like it.

Great pictures, like the posing, composition and colours.

Congrats to the parties involved, including the grey-muzzled workhorse in front.

Yeah you know me I am such an elitist:D The truth is that he is a lefty and we tried a number of different shotguns and the O/U worked best for him. I am going to stay in the market for a left handed Beretta or Benelli but for right now that little Stoeger 20 ga. O/U has been getting the job done for him.

Nemont

Very nice!

We did less well here in SD for the opener. Most of the seed crops are unharvested and they're stacked in there like cord-wood.

Those eastern Mt birds are big and pretty. Good job cowboy. BTW, my brother-in-law and his gang now reside in Glasgow. Your town will never be the same.

Very nice!!! I really need to spend some time in that country chasing critters.

PS- What loads is Jr. using on those communist chickens?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back