Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT Moose Goat and Sheep

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
The FWP Commission is having their June meeting a week earlier than normal. They will be approving moose/goat/sheep quotas today. In the past, that meant the following Monday we would start seeing changes to the points for each of those species.

'Spose we will find out a week earlier this year, or will FWP hold the goods until the week of the 20th?

'Spose we will find out a week earlier this year, or will FWP hold the goods until the week of the 20th?

So long as a sheep or goat tag has my name on it, I won't mind waiting. ;)

My money says we see them earlier this year.
Or maybe im just excited to draw my breaks ram tag

Hope some picture taking hunttalkers draw so we can ride along!

The FWP Commission is having their June meeting a week earlier than normal. They will be approving moose/goat/sheep quotas today. In the past, that meant the following Monday we would start seeing changes to the points for each of those species.

So is that this year's quotas, as in, the amount of tags available shown in the regs when folks applied may not be the actual numbers of tags allocated, or is it them deciding on quotas for 2017 forward?

So is that this year's quotas, as in, the amount of tags available shown in the regs when folks applied may not be the actual numbers of tags allocated, or is it them deciding on quotas for 2017 forward?

What they finalize for 2016.

I can hardly wait to be disappointed none the less! I check my drawing status at least once a week, even though I have known the drawing dates for months. I'll be watching bonus points like a hawk, and likely not get much work done...

I can hardly wait to be disappointed none the less! I check my drawing status at least once a week, even though I have known the drawing dates for months. I'll be watching bonus points like a hawk, and likely not get much work done...

Same here but there is always hope that's half the fun. Maybe this will be the year I jump from my desk throw my iPad break it in pieces from excitement and scream like a wild animal when I see a successful in there. Gosh I hope so!

It would to find that I have drawn a sheep tag before our trip to NZ. Although, it would weigh heavily on my conscience to get in better shape for an old man. The anticipation is fun and if I draw so be it...if not it was exciting to want. I have many bonus points and would enjoy spending them for the opportunity to draw before my old butt can't get up them hills any longer. Good luck all! MTG

I am optimistic every year that this will be the year ................. now anxiously waiting for 2017.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back