Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT Elk Bone!

Hey Oak! I just tilted my head quite a bit to the left as I looked at that last picture and it looks like pretty flat country to me then :) All kidding aside, that pack sure had a lot of bone squeezed in it and those blistered heels are just one of many uses for duct tape!!!

Last edited:
Maybe not easy, but this is what most of my elk shed country looks like. Not going to be averaging 16 miles in this. :rolleyes:

Steep1.jpg

I agree for sure:) Be lucky to average half that. I have done lots of shed hunting in that type of country too and I remember a 9 mile day once that just about killed me.

Also depends on how many bones your packin.............first day, we got back and the pack was just over 100 lbs. I had basically just gps's all the horns i found all day and the last two hours was just going back and picking each of them up. No way possible a guy could hike close to 16 miles if you kept adding weight to the pack all day;)

I still think the way he is doing it has something to do with those ear plugs.

Send me an Ipod and I'll download all my Itunes too it, you will be picking up sheds like crazy:D Just becareful people arent' watching, sometimes you can get a little sidetracked playing a little air guitar with an fresh brown sixer:D:DLOL

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch works best.

I've been avoiding this thread, mostly because I hate anyone that has picked up that many elk antlers at any one time:D

I guess I didn't realize any of those Barney tunes had guitar in them?

....cause your hot then your cold, your yes then your no, your in then your out........LMAO. having an 8 yr old daughter really forces me to listen to this crap and then it sticks in my head.

Pretty soon, she will have my Ipod totally transferred to her stuff:D

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch works best.

I've been avoiding this thread, mostly because I hate anyone that has picked up that many elk antlers at any one time:D

Cmon Dink, don't hate the playa, hate the game:D

Its easier if you pick that many on one trip, then you don't have to go again this year;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back