Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Moving back home....

ZAMBONIMAN

We're packing up the family and the dog and moving back to our hometown where we grew up. My wife got offered a job with the company she used to work for and couldn't say no. Myself, I am giving up my Zamboni license to play Mr. Mom for a couple of months, just in time to deer hunt here for the first couple weeks of November, then go to Wyoming for a week, and finish up with the muzzleloader season here again in Minnesota until the middle of December. Can you tell where MY mind is??
It's a good time to move back because my Dad has been under home hospice for the last few months, and Mom will need help with all the snow that gets dumped up there. My wifes parent's live up there too and they are no spring chickens anymore either. It's been hard the past six years being so far away from the parents when they need help, and we're still young so we have many more years to make money.
We can't wait to get back to hear the waves of Lake Superior crashing on the rocks, the wind to change from west to east and drop the temperature 20 degrees instantly, and the huge snow storms that the lake pushes back onto shore in the winter.
I will try to keep in touch here when possible, and hopefully have a few big buck pictures to show...

I hope everything works out for you and the misses. Good luck with the hunts as well.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newhunter2
Back