Moosette' (pics)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Hey guys, first off, thanks to everyone that gave the well wishes and then the congrats. I can't even start telling you guys how much we appreciate it.

Next, I've been a bit busy but I did get some pictures finally uploaded. I only have a little bit to get to the computers before Scout camp then a little hike back into the Big Horn Cragg's for a backpack trip.

Most of our pictures we had a great friend Sara Adams snap for us. She does a great job. Even makes a Williamson look kinda cute..... *wink*

Baby Lily Rae Williamson was 7#10oz. And is healthy as can be. We're more then excited at the Moosies Residence right now !!

The boyz were excited when we called and said she was here and once we had a room they beat us to it and were waiting for Vicki and Baby Lily to get wheeled into the room. I haven't seen them this excited for a long time :

picture.php

Here is the Family :

picture.php

Family Beus gave us some pink Camo and I think I want to paint her room in that color. Mom seems to think I've corrupted the boyz enough and I should let Lily be in dresses more.... We'll see :

picture.php

picture.php

I don't have a lot of time right now but here are a couple closer up pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blessing abound at the Moosie house. Very happy for you Oscar. Congrats to you and Mrs. Moosie.

Glad to hear that everything went well. Nice looking group of kids there. Make sure you do the dishes and all the other chores to help out the Misses. She'll remember that when you go to asking for hunting time.

Congrats again Mooseman! The family looks great. Love the pink camo receiving blanket too.

beautiful little girl there Moosie. congrats to you, the missus and the whole family. dresses? theres no dresses in hunting.........;)

Congratulations big time.If you can kill critters in pink flip flops I think Lily can get it done wearing a dress.The boys look way proud of their sister.

Congratulations Oscar.....beautiful family you have there.......enjoy them while they're young......before you know it they'll be old enough to argue with you on things they probably know more about in today's world. :)

Congrats Oscar! So what does the family drive these days to tote all the kidos around?

Back