Montana WOLF Pictures!

thecrittergitter

Well, after a number of track sightings on my property in Western Montana, finally put the camera out on one of the wolf kills to see if they came back.......sure enough two days later, they came and ate the deer. Here are a couple pictures of the Flea bags! I think its time to invest in a sacrificial 4H sheep, calf, or pig so that we can get some "livestock" loss reasons to start mowing down. Last year, a guy just down the road had a bunch of miniature horses slaughterd by the bastages.....................I know where i'm killing my wolf as soon as 2011 season hopefully allows...........

I sure as heck hope someone hits this whole pack on the highway one night....there are at least five based on the tracks

Attachments

• Wolf 11.jpg
    Wolf 11.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,254
  • wolf 12.jpg
    wolf 12.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,239
  • wolf 13.jpg
    wolf 13.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,241
  • wolf 14.jpg
    wolf 14.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,241
  • wolf 15.jpg
    wolf 15.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,246
  • wolf 16.jpg
    wolf 16.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,261
  • wolf 17.jpg
    wolf 17.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,225
  • wolf 18.jpg
    wolf 18.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,243
By the way, these were just a couple days ago. We forgot to set the date and time and all that when the batteries went dead the last time....

I'd say nice pictures, but I know that I sure wouldn't want them around my house, or hunting country. Hopefully you will have a legal chance at them this year. Good luck.

critter- nice pics! Is it just me or it look like the black is wearing a collar?

That's just the neighbors black dog. :) If he's been killing and eating deer...... Just sayin.... :)

I spotted two wolves trying to drag a dead elk out of the Gallatin river today driving back from West Yellowstone to Bozeman. Mile marker 27 (just South of Big Sky) I watched them for thirty minutes. I only saw the two. Both grey in color. The good news, I spotted a cow moose just down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back