NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Montana WOLF Pictures!

I spotted two wolves trying to drag a dead elk out of the Gallatin river today driving back from West Yellowstone to Bozeman. Mile marker 27 (just South of Big Sky) I watched them for thirty minutes. I only saw the two. Both grey in color. The good news, I spotted a cow moose just down the road.

Went looking for wolf kills again in that general area. Only saw one set of wolf tracks. I did have a coyote wander by with what looked like a deer leg. Tried backtracking from where it came from, but never did find a kill. Only saw one cow elk and moose. I had been seeing a moose with a calf the last couple trips, but she was by herself today. Not sure if it's the same one, but she was in the same spot I usually see them.

I saw an ad on TV this morning for biggameforever.org. They have a petition on their website calling for congress to delist wolves. Does anyone know anything about them? Are they reputable? Is it worth the effort to sign their petition?

I saw an ad on TV this morning for biggameforever.org. They have a petition on their website calling for congress to delist wolves. Does anyone know anything about them? Are they reputable? Is it worth the effort to sign their petition?

Yes, yes, and yes! You will get letters from you local represenatives too. The petition is a letter to them too. It only takes a few minutes but well worth it.

got to love cams on kills this time of year. Nice pictures crit.

I support any and all legislation to delist the wolf. Biggameforever only supports those two bills you posted. Their trying to kill the other ones because they don't include wyoming.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back