PEAX Equipment

Montana point Fluke???

Sounds like the words of someone who didn’t get to kill a bull last year and keep their points ;)
Actually I didn’t draw a bull tag last year. So yes I do still have like 4 points. I actually killed a bull in a general unit tag area during archery season. If I had drawn a tag and kept my point’s I would be the first one talking to FWP. Im an honest person and right is right and wrong is wrong. Don’t take shots at someone you have no idea about.

Actually I didn’t draw a bull tag last year. So yes I do still have like 4 points. I actually killed a bull in a general unit tag area during archery season. If I had drawn a tag and kept my point’s I would be the first one talking to FWP. Im an honest person and right is right and wrong is wrong. Don’t take shots at someone you have no idea about.
Just a little light sarcasm there MTlionchaser, I’m all for a points audit. Cheer up buddy

I know for a fact they screwed up my antelope points last year. I drew in 2021, and still had one point when I drew again in 2022.

I’m not sure why they are struggling so mightily with what should be a very simple addition/subtraction lately.
Didn’t they say they were giving the point to everyone going into the draw that requested it along with their application for antelope? It happened to me on antelope and on all my B tags last year as well.
Got an email update back from FWP when I asked about my points.

"Your elk bonus points have been corrected. The 900 archery permit point is correct. We switched the system so bonus points show up immediately for customers after they have been purchased. Your bonus points in the drawing will still be zero the point just shows up since you purchased it."

If you purchased points when applying the points show up before the draw, but they are not in this years draw. My elk points were wrong and were corrected so I would definitely contact them if your points are messed up. I really like this new system, sure simplified things...

Didn’t they say they were giving the point to everyone going into the draw that requested it along with their application for antelope? It happened to me on antelope and on all my B tags last year as well.
I guess I’m not following. I still got a tag and a point in the same year. That’s not how it has ever worked in all the years I’ve been applying. You either draw the tag, or get the point. Not both.

I guess I’m not following. I still got a tag and a point in the same year. That’s not how it has ever worked in all the years I’ve been applying. You either draw the tag, or get the point. Not both.
Ah, gotcha. I misread that. I thought they’d given you the point in advance of the drawing instead of upon an unsuccessful drawing, which they seemed to do this past year for antelope and B tags. Reading comprehension missed that they gave you a tag and a point. I’ll have to check and see if my GF still has a point as she drew an antelope tag last year.

It’s the new killemallstimulus from fwp

I'm on the road and with limited internet connection. I did get a reply from FWP after sending them a link to this thread. Here is the reply I got yesterday.

Randy:

I was able to speak with Licensing regarding this issue. FWP is aware of the issue, but our draw process is currently undergoing a legislative audit. Because of that, we can’t currently go in and make any adjustments during the audit or it would appear inappropriate. It is our intent to make those corrections that we know are in error within the next couple of weeks prior to the new license year on March 1. You can let readers on the thread know that they should check in again after March 1 to be certain that no errors remain.

Thanks again for asking! I certainly understand everyone’s angst regarding something that is held so near and dear to every hunter’s heart!

I bet if they mistakenly took a subset of hunters points away holy hell would have broke loose but mistakenly given points…quiet as a mouse😂

I’m seeing and hearing this hasn’t been fixed. Anyone know any more on this? I don’t have a strong confidence level it will get fixed.

The people I know that still had points no longer do
I think the glitch I been seeing is just the system giving you a point for your application. It didn’t use to do that. So if I drew last year I had zero points. Than I apply this year and the printout shows 1 point

I think the glitch I been seeing is just the system giving you a point for your application. It didn’t use to do that. So if I drew last year I had zero points. Than I apply this year and the printout shows 1 point
Ya it’s dumb. Need to just go to random and ditch the points

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back