Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Montana Draw

Congrats Kaitum! All that help packing out Randy's buck paid off. I'll come help pack out yours this year. :)

I drew my deer combo.... no surprise. But here is something I do not understand, I look at bonus points and it shows this: Elk Permit (8 points ) I drew my first choice archery tag last year, but it shows I still have points for elk. Is this for the special draw or for just the combo?

Our family was unfortunately consistent for the draws..."unsuccessful". We'll enjoy chasing turkeys for a couple of more weeks and be happy with the general opportunity we have come fall.

Good luck to those of you that drew, I look forward to the stories and photos!

Wow. Good for you pal. Archery this year?

Spotting scope and backpack only. I was being a word-douche, kaitum is the lucky guy that drew on his first attempt.

Badlandcat- those should be a couple amazing tags, hope you guys have a lot of time to dedicate to them.

Last edited:
My dad drew the Breaks 410-20 tag! He drew the sheep tag in the breaks two years ago. He is one lucky guy and I am extremely jealous but can't wait to help him on his hunt.

I drew my deer combo.... no surprise. But here is something I do not understand, I look at bonus points and it shows this: Elk Permit (8 points ) I drew my first choice archery tag last year, but it shows I still have points for elk. Is this for the special draw or for just the combo?

If I was you, I would delete that post and go about my business. Someone screwed up and it is to your benefit.

I think if you do not buy the point for that year, it does not count if you draw it. Is that correct? I think you can go one or two years before you lose them anyhow. Not sure 100% on my first comment and I do not have the regs in front of me to research that. Either way, I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth... haha.

My brother and I both drew 410-21, he's been there 3 times, and killed 3 bulls. I'm pumped, it's gonna be a hell of a hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back