Modern Mapping on your personal hand held device

Looked up this onxmaps, not sure if they would custom make a map. I primarily wanted a map that would perform on an I-pad or cell phone. Made for a specific area that my customers frequent. Not too sure that onxmaps would do that for me. The cost of the chip product for the Southwest is certainly a great price....can't beat that!
I am just excited about the new technology ....at least new to me!

Looked up this onxmaps, not sure if they would custom make a map. I primarily wanted a map that would perform on an I-pad or cell phone. Made for a specific area that my customers frequent. Not too sure that onxmaps would do that for me. The cost of the chip product for the Southwest is certainly a great price....can't beat that!
I am just excited about the new technology ....at least new to me!
They give you everything - you can make your own custom map if you will be out of cell range.

Stat maps are geo referenced PDF maps. A different animal than the OnX product. Look at Avenza from your phone store to get an idea. Lots of people trying to break into the map game now that OnX has created the market.

No smartphone here. Some like it that way. mtmuley

I second this.
We had a guy hunting with us that spent more time looking at the screen of his smart phone looking to see where we were than he did looking through binoculars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back