MLB Playoffs!

This is the most excited I've been about a World Series in a really long time, and I don't even know who I want to win.

GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS---

another great series and last night Oswalt didn't dominate us as he has in the past, he pitched well, but at least we did get some hits and put some pressure on him---wow is all I can say--

bring on the rangers and let's get it started---GO GIANTS........chris

I wish Nolan Ryan would buy the Cowboys.

....should be a good series without the ad nauseum yankees.

no complaints for me---lovin every minute, but there's still a lot of ball to play, but Tx better win tomorrow or else it's probably sayonarra.......

what a game, what a series, what a playoff run---this team could be something formidable in the future with their pitching, we will lose a couple of position players, but I'm sure we will pick up some also, so the chance is there to be dominant for a few yrs to come....GIANTS, GIANTS, GIANTS..........WORLD CHAMPS..........chris

That series was so unspectacular for anyone but Giants fans. :D I really could never get into any of the games. Since neither my Rockies or Braves made it, I was really hoping for a series with someone besides the Yankees and Phillies. However, at least that series would have been a bit more compelling to watch.