Mine are still just sitting there

schmalts

Hmmmmm, I wonder if they will do just like those evil black guns and jump out and start killing people. I took a peek today just to make sure they were still there and yup, they are still there waiting to make a dinner of cooked cabbage and meatballs. But now I wonder if they should be put in a locked secure place, you know, because pressure cookers kill people. Something should be done, because anyone, even a MINOR can buy a pressure cooker!. These things are not good to have around. And look at that one that is such high capacity that I can fit the smaller one right inside of it!! I mean really, who needs that much capacity in a pressure cooker! I can get fat with that much capacity. I got these from my Mom and Grandma when they passed, so it would be a shame if they tried to take away a family heirloom that I myself use responsibly.

Attachments

• weapon.jpg
    weapon.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 662
You are going to use the death of a child and two others plus many more serious injuries to beat your gun right agenda? You are low Schmalts.

Give it a rest at least till they have the services.

Edit dude, edit.

You are going to use the death of a child and two others plus many more serious injuries to beat your gun right agenda? You are low Schmalts.

Give it a rest at least till they have the services.

Edit dude, edit.

And Obama did not do the same??

If you cannot separate a parallel example of foolish blame on objects, I am really sorry if it offends you. But I am also offended when the left uses fresh tragedy to attack my constitutional rights. Things like Newtown and Boston are very sad indeed, don't get me wrong.

Your thinking is a big part of what is wrong in this country. You are twisted.

Some would say the same about the left. Emotions get in the way of smart decision making when it comes to laws.

Can't we all join together to eliminate all evil in this world. sarcastic, cynical and unrealistic implied with that statement.

Posting a pic like that here is preaching to the choir. And posting it elsewhere does more harm than good.

point made...but it would have been funnier next week.
QUOTE=Marshian;2297741]Posting a pic like that here is preaching to the choir. And posting it elsewhere does more harm than good.[/QUOTE]

It was not meant to be funny, It weas meant to make a point. If you thought it was supposed to be funny I guess you would find it too early and I am sorry for that. To clarify, it is not supposed to be funny, it is to drive home a point to those who feel more gun laws are a good idea rather than tackle the real problems. And waiting, well no one can really say "when" is long enough, everyone is a little more emotionally wired and I admit I am not. I could have waited for a few candle light vigils to have passed so some dont find it offensive but yesterday we have a president who did everything short of having a temper tantrum on live TV because new gun laws did not happen. If a gun was used instead those on the other side would not be waiting to drive home any points. Marshian, i would not say everyone here is in the choir

Last edited:
I'm with you Schmalts. I understand the point you were trying to make, and I agree that the powers that be take full advantage of any and all press they can get if it fits into their agenda. The problem is we have become such a bunch of weak minded wimps in this country. . .I'm not sure how some walk upright, because they certainly are without a backbone! Maybe a few public hangings for the idiots who commit these crimes would make the next nut job think twice. . .nah, I doubt it. Just my 2 cents, not trying to offend anyone.

What do yo wanna bet the FBI is checking CC transactions that include pressure cookers,ball bearings,nails & razor blades?

This isn't a joke, the government is going to scrutinize a lot of purchases after this.

The days of waiting for the dust to settle are gone, sad fact.

Now a statistic I read is that more children were killed in pools/spas in 2012 than were killed by rifles in 2011. Where is the outcry to ban pools?

What do yo wanna bet the FBI is checking CC transactions that include pressure cookers,ball bearings,nails & razor blades?

This isn't a joke, the government is going to scrutinize a lot of purchases after this.

The days of waiting for the dust to settle are gone, sad fact.

Now a statistic I read is that more children were killed in pools/spas in 2012 than were killed by rifles in 2011. Where is the outcry to ban pools?

......or the ban on exacto knives because of the mass stabbing a couple weeks ago.

I think the post is funny.
I think some people are just looking for a reason to get their pantties in a bind.

I'm not offended by the pic and I knew it wasn't meant to be funny but to illustrate in the hands of a pathetic individual, anything can be weaponized. I suppose you are right though, in that even here, we are not all in the choir and some of us are ok with increased gun control. Admittedly myself, I oppose more background checks because they are pointless and open the door to more anti gun legislation. I oppose private people owning tanks and bazookas but that is a moot point because you cannot. I personally oppose 100 round drum mags, but I don't want my pols voting against them because again you are on a slippery slope. I prefer to err on the side of keeping my rights.

Back