Mesh face mask

Laelkhunter

Anyone have any good luck with a camo mesh face mask that doesn't mess up your vision, and does not cause your glasses to fog up?

I've completely given up on them, even after trying every tick in the book I could think of, to include punching out eye holes and sewing them on to some lenseless glasses frames. I'm 100% face paint and bug spray, and not looking back.

I can use them but have to keep my nose completely out of the mask, which borderline defeats the purpose.

I have one that only use around bugs. It has an oval cut out for eyes. I don't wear glasses, but this one doesn't obstruct my peripheral at all.

My occupation requires mask wear every hour of every day, so pinching the metal band down to fit the nose is second nature. My first requirement of a facemask is that have some type of malleable frame to allow it to adapt to the bridge of my nose. Without that feature, you will fog your glasses. To reduce fogging of your glasses, there are surface treatments for glass claiming to reduce fogging (like Rain-X treatment for windshields). I have no idea if it really works, but I did see it advertised on the internet, so it must be true!?

Using waterfowl calls with a facemask means that I act as if there was not facemask present. The call pushes some of the mesh into the mouth, lips wrap around the call, and proceed to call as usual, so that way I only need a small opening in the facemask for my eyes (no separate nose or mouth holes).

I do like using a facemask during bug season, as I can spray the Permethrin on the mask, and then have a treated insect barrier reducing those creepy crawly stinging pests.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back