Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

made it in eastmans

nbell

I know that there are a lot of guys here who don't like Eastmans, and I also have some issues as well, but I love to look at animals, and they have a lot in there. I got my latest issue in the mail yesterday and started to flip through it to see the picture of a buck one of my buddies killed this year. Many of you probably saw it when I posted it here under the title of big mulie with trash. Thought it was neat to see a picture of a buck that I helped kill in a publication. Here are some more pictures of the buck
Deer 2010 026.JPG

SANY0347.JPG

SANY0350.JPG

Found the original thread, very nice buck.

Did it ever get scored? like I don't know that answer, but nobody asked on the original.

That's an awesome buck! Congrats. What kind of gun is that? Did you get a "pro-staff" hat? :D

I never scored it. He has had two different guys do it and one came up with 171 and the other came up with184. Guess someone doesn't know how it works. I was guessing in the mid 170's so it is in there somewhere. The rifle is a SX-AR Winchester in .308. It is his long range ground hog rifle he plays with a lot at 4 5 600 yards. We were guessing the shot was going to be real long since the country is so open, and that is the rifle he is most comfortable with. As it turned out he killed it under 75 yards. Buck walked right up to us.

Congrats again on the buck. I see another Hunttalker on the same page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back