Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

LSU/Alabama

I would like to see OSU play either of those 2 teams and take them to the cleaners.[/QUOTE]

I guess the OSU only has to watch out for sub .500 teams.:D Or maybe a team without a kicker to end the game. Oh wait they would have had trouble with Bama on Nov 5th then.

Roll Tide!

I would like to see OSU play either of those 2 teams and take them to the cleaners.

I guess the OSU only has to watch out for sub .500 teams.:D Or maybe a team without a kicker to end the game. Oh wait they would have had trouble with Bama on Nov 5th then.

Roll Tide![/QUOTE]

This was definitely the year of missed kicks. So much work decided by the kicker. The way I look at it osu choked against Iowa st and Boise choked against tcu so the BCS system could screw itself to a point that changes will be made because of the fans outrage. There was a bunch of good games this year.

I'd like to know why we had so many good games on a Monday where many people were at work. Not to mention having 3 games at the same time on Monday afternoon. Seems like some different scheduling would have made sense this year with new years on Sunday.

the ducks played lsu at the start of the season,,, they wernt dialed in yet,,,,yes they did loose that 1 and only game,,,but would still liked to see them play alabama.

the ducks played lsu at the start of the season,,, they wernt dialed in yet,,,,yes they did loose that 1 and only game,,,but would still liked to see them play alabama.

How many big games do they need to lose to SEC teams? They don't compete very well against defenses that have 260 lbs linebackers that are as fast as their running backs. I will say they are fun to watch but they are not built or strong enough to compete with the SEC right now.

How many big games do they need to lose to SEC teams? They don't compete very well against defenses that have 260 lbs linebackers that are as fast as their running backs. I will say they are fun to watch but they are not built or strong enough to compete with the SEC right now.

They went toe to toe in last years national title game. Lost by a field goal...at the last second i might add. Id say thats competing.

Interesting that folks in Conterences that ring up point totals combined of 80 or 90 points think thats real football and conferences (SEC) that may have a number of games with point totals under 30 think that is real football.....personal, I always thought that there was supposed to be both an offensive team and a defensive team and both were supposed to play.......
Six National Champs in a row says something about having a defense too....it would have been seven in a row but Auburn got ripped off for a chance to play even tho undefeated....
BTW, my team, UT, didn't get kicked by everyone this year, they kicked the Big East Conference co-champs......

The SEC is hoisting crystal footballs....the rest are pissing and moaning about the BCS and missed field goals.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back