Lord stanley's cup

should have an easy run as the heartless Hwaks wore down and frustrated the nucks......

shoot mid to upper glove side. luongo has a bum shoulder.

Game 1---our Forwards missed bus to arena and Rinne could not win by himself----too many 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 for him to get them all....just got 29 of 30
Game 2---holy crap!!! What great goal tending---Luongo and Rinne are damn sure showing why they are finalists for Venzca! Our forwards did show up for regulation, then apparently left the building after scoring the tieing goal....Rinne was apparently in a time warp and won it for us

Ummmm....so if I got this straight, both top seeds in the East, who cares?, are down 0-2 on home ice and going on road....okay with me....but
TB's "style" seems like it may give any team problems...
Meanwhile , back in west where real hockey is played even tho sportcasters dont notice, dang Sand Hosie has Wheels down 2-0....not that I like Wheels....we just do better agin 'em than them bitining fish!
Looks like team Rinne is doing best so far....find out tonight!! Irrespective of what Barry Melrose thinks...

The PREDS Big Fin is even better than our BB Big Fin!!

Last edited:
Once again, it will depend on which Thomas and which Bobby Lu show up.....and hopefully not which Refs the League picks...YES, I am still pizzed about having three games stolen from the Preds!! Not that we would have won with good refereeing, just don't like Refs determining outcome....in any sport!

WOW!!! Great first game! No feeling each other out, just go for it!! Fantastic goal tending!
Canucks amazingly did not have their Refs calling the game.....good thing they had their Line Judge in the last minute!

Luongo brings his A game tonight.
Double T is due for a bad game.
The Sedins have been held back for too long, I sense a pressure building, a tidal wave of goals to come.....soon. Can't hold them back forever, it's impossible.
Hamhuis travelled with the team. Will he skate tonight?
I like the way Tanev plays. Good first touch on the puck usually. Solid rookie D man.

I think Vancouver takes it. In Boston. If not there, then at home. But I'm hoping tonight!!

No matter who wins, Timmy Thomas should get Conn Smythe , in my opinion, whether they win the cup or not. He is SOLELY responsible for Boston being where they are. Solely. Without him, they would have lost soooooo long ago.

Back