Lope finally home

This!!

The taxidermy guy has some real skills. Big congratulations on a stunning animal.
Thank you.
It was Jordan Creek Taxidermy in Ennis, MT. The goat was from WY, but me and my buddies have been pleased with his work in the past, and we were swinging through Montana 'on the way home' so Rob got the nod.

Looks awesome! I’m going to have give them a try one year.
Thank ya. Highly recommend. This was my first lope hunt after many years of driving past them to hunt other animals. I was almost reluctant because everyone said 'once you hunt them, you cannot stop' and they were right. It was definitely a fun hunt and a nice change of pace. Can't wait to do it again - maybe 2023?

Thank ya. Highly recommend. This was my first lope hunt after many years of driving past them to hunt other animals. I was almost reluctant because everyone said 'once you hunt them, you cannot stop' and they were right. It was definitely a fun hunt and a nice change of pace. Can't wait to do it again - maybe 2023?
Yea that’s me too. I’ve been building points in CO for them. Definitely going to have to cash in one year with the way elk tags are getting. Congrats again!

Back