Long time poacher busted in CO

A typical idiotic post by someone who cannot understand anything he reads. I have to think everyone else here has the brains enough to have comprehended my statements better that this moron. I am O.K with poaching as long as long as he eats the meat...

Schmalz,

Which do you consider a worse affront to hunters? Losing 5% of tags to some SFW scheme in Utah for wealthy hunters or Losing 5% of tags to poachers who happen to be nice to you and send you e-mail and you like?

Schmalz,

Which do you consider a worse affront to hunters? Losing 5% of tags to some SFW scheme in Utah for wealthy hunters or Losing 5% of tags to poachers who happen to be nice to you and send you e-mail and you like?

Are you "NOW" tough on crime Jose?|oo

I wonder how many of the "I'm not ending my friendship with DK because of this poaching violation" crowd are only doing so because they need info for upcoming Colorado hunts and DK is the man they can get it from.

Just a thought...

I wonder how many of the "I'm not ending my friendship with DK because of this poaching violation" crowd are only doing so because they need info for upcoming Colorado hunts and DK is the man they can get it from.

Just a thought...
I would hope not many, the key word is friend in that statement but you never know. Some guys are flat out users
Lets add one thing to this one. How many guys were really his friend, but now wont be, or wont admit it because they are afraid of what other may think if they remain his friend?

Schmalts I find it "interesting" that Jose,etc busts your balls for saying some positive things about DK....but Moosie,Big sky,etc get a pass.

I don`t know DK and have no clue as to what type of guy he is, but based on the poaching evidence, he is another criminal in my book.

Its got to be even more disturbing that someone you know is a serial poacher, hard to separate the head from the heart.. my 2 cts.

Cjcj, it's because it's hoser. I cannot read his posts anymore anyway as he is the first, and only person to ever be on an ignore list with me. Nothing he posts is nothing more than a waste of time reading.
I have known a few guys that have been in the pen and were still my friend afterwards. No violent crime types but still did some real doozies. Those were all a while ago but never the less they were friends. The type of guys who would just show up on a weekend because they knew you were putting a new roof on your house just to help out, shit like that.
Hmmm, maybe it was for the free beer now that i think back:D :rolleyes:

Schmalts I find it "interesting" that Jose,etc busts your balls for saying some positive things about DK....but Moosie,Big sky,etc get a pass.

CJ,
What should I bust BigSky and Moosie's balls for? Can you quote their stupid statements for me? I am more than happy to try and cure World Stupidity.

Lets try this,,,make it your true feelings

If any of these people poached... do some get a pass? some get crucified?
Moosie

I can tell you I would get the Gauntlet !!! sure I would get the "Moosies a nice guy and does all the deer habitat, Yaddy yaddy, but you think I would get off easy ? HA ! I've pulled some Shinanigans in the past, more then one but have been on the straight and narrow for a long time.

This is the first time that I've agreed 100% with what Ithaca and Buzz have said, and all on the same thread to top it off.;)
I think that this guy should get trashed, drug through the mud, etc. In fact, I think it is important that it happens. Hopefully it will change the minds of some of the idiot "trophy hunters" that hero-worship guys like him.

wow, i think this is actually bigger than the hunting in the fence topics we all enjoy.LOL.

when i was in school, a friend of mine (and still is to this day) took part in the harvesting of way to many deer. He was born and raised to the poorest family around. They lived on it, selling it, eating it whatever they could do to get by. now today as he is raising his kids who are of legal hunting age, he is teaching them the art of deer management. He shot one deer last year while hunting with his kids and is having the time of his life.

the point is, people do things that mabey they are not proud of for a reason that is important to them. they wiegh the risk and then act on it. and for all you guys that are on the bashing bandwagon, i bet there is someting in your closet that aint all that pretty--- you just didn't get caught ....

I've pulled some Shinanigans in the past, more then one but have been on the straight and narrow for a long time.

Moosie there is a big difference in forgetting to sign a duck stamp or a group of guys realizing they are one over than what DK is accused of.

but do tell of these "shinanigans".
careful not to incriminate yourself..,start your story with "a friend of mine" like Elkfarmer did so we think your talking about someone else. :D

Not on "victimless" crimes.....

Is this one in your book?

TEMPE, Ariz. - A Tempe man has been indicted on 11 charges related to making false documents for illegal immigrants, authorities said.
The Arizona Attorney General's Office announced Friday that 37-year-old Gabriel Hernandez could go to prison for nearly 50 years if convicted on all charges.
An investigation revealed that Hernandez was part of a group which sold resident alien cards, Social Security cards and other documents to undercover agents, authorities said.
"What I'm being told today is some of these fakes are very good fakes," said Homeland Security director Leesa Morrison. "They were also manufacturing U.S. and Mexican birth certificates, multiple state drivers licenses and Sonoran drivers licenses."

I havent posted in quite a while and in fact I dont post very much at all. With that said after reading all the comments here theres something I can't understand.

To all the (DK is a nice guy and he is still my friend) If DK and broken into your home and stole a rifle or even into your truck and stole your stereo, would he still be a good guy and your friend. I highly doubt it. The way I look at it he broke into every Hunters house and stole a trophy!!!

Have I done stupid things in my life YES but as we get older we learn and theres a big difference from 16 to 40 years in age. Just had to add my $.02.

Yes if my friend was busted poaching he would no longer be my friend.

Donk

This isn't aimed at any one person, but you guys really ought to step back and listen to yourselves. Moosie can we change this thread to Gossip, Rumors, and Innuendos.

Back