Logo gear

i like the gray beenie and the fleece vest

everyting looks good.

i like to wear ball caps, but need the unsturctured type, while the ones you show aren't crazy tall, they still look goofy on my skinny head, so i vote for an unstructured ball cap

i like to wear ball caps, but need the unsturctured type, while the ones you show aren't crazy tall, they still look goofy on my skinny head, so i vote for an unstructured ball cap

+1, but not a deal breaker

I like the caps with the OYOA. The OYOA t shirts look good as well.

just my 2 cents but i like the On Your Own Adventures over the OYOA just me I will def buy either one no worries there. I would love to get the blaze hat with camo bill and a sitka beanie. Also the fleece looks real sharp.
Cant wait to get them cause that means i get to put them to use in the feild soon

Personally I prefer the On Your Own Adventures spelled out. Also the camo is too dark and the doesn't show the logo very well.

When will they be available? Hopefully before this season starts.

Not sure if guys would have any interested in OYOA logo'd Sitka Gear. They are offering it to me at a price where I can send you OYOA branded Sitka Gear vests and beanies for the same price you can get the non-embroider Sitka Gear. To your door for those prices.

Celsius Vests

Traverse Beanies

Can get them in any colors.

Gonna order some for me and the folks involved in the show.

Absolutely, I'd be interested in Sitka/OYOA gear!

I like the hats structured....i hate those hats that make your head look like the top side of a melon
like all the shirts and hoodies
like both emblems, would buy either one
what about jackets?? light to medium weight......i would love to have a OYOA jacket!

Last edited:
The first fleece looks great as well as the tan sweatshirt. The blaze and camo hat is really nice, will it be offered in a fitted size? Just wondering because I have a big head and can not fit into a regular hat. I need a 7 5/8 hat or 3/4. Its ok if they are not fitted I will still be getting one for the wife. The complete spelling is much nicer than the OYOA logo. As far as beanies are we going to get larger ones as well or just the skull cap size? Super stoked about all the gear and cant wait for you to put out some car decals and such.

Great lookin items, Randy!

Maybe, edit those posts and place a # associated with each pic... You may get a feel for the % of interest per type to define general interest / est. inventory qty's... I was going to post the pics of each one that I'll purchase... though This thread would turn into a whirlwind of mass post / pic weighted. :)

Maybe throw an apprx price with each # as well.

When do you plan to release them? AND WHERE ARE THE REAR WINDOW STICKERS! :D

I like the unstructured hats also.......the structured ones make me look like I am back in 1983.

Randy, one item that is becoming difficult to find is a mesh hat. A summer/fall mesh hat in camo with the OYOA would be a great item. I for one would be interested in this. MTG

Did you end up doing any patches? I have several logo's on gear that I would love to "cover up". I see I need to get some funds together to place an order soon.

Patches are on order. The shirt order is prepared and will be sent in today. Truck decals are being produced as we speak. Hats are being finalized.

To start with, you will see three or four styles/colors of each item. Just too much inventory to order a dozen of every possible style, in four different sizes, in four different colors.

Met with the web guys yesterday to work on the layout of the store page.

If you want a Sitka vest, let me know via PM. I need your size, and your color preference. The price, including shipping and tax, is the same price listed on the Sitka website. But, yours will have the cool OYOA label logo embroidered on the right chest. If you want any Sitka Traverse Beanies, let me know. I have to special order these, and will be trying to order a dozen at a tiime. It just doesn't pay for the emboridery group to set up the machines for any less than that.

As items come in, we will be putting them up on the store page. It will probably be a couple weeks. Mrs. Fin is running the store and the fulfillment operation, so I am sure it will be done properly.

Thanks Fin...lookiing fwd to the store. I'm gonna tell my hunt camp pards that the OYOA truck sticker is yiddish for big whitetail.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back