PEAX Equipment

Lieca 8 X 42 binos for sale

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
My Leica BRF binos have been ordered, so it is time to sell my 8 x 42's. I love them and my great experience with Leica is the reason I went with Leica again.

My new pair will be the same thing, just have a built-in range finder. 8 X 42 is the perfect combination of weight and magnification. I had 10X before the 8X, but traded them back to 8X after the first trip.

These have been used for five years. They have some smalls scuffs on the outside, and one very minor scratch on the top of the right eyepiece. The scratch is very slight and does not affect the viewing at all. After all, the price reflects that they are used.

In Cabela's, these are $1,299.99 for a new pair.

The first $600 (plus shipping & insurance) takes them, with a 100% money back guarantee. If you get them and for any reason don't like them, I will refund your money within the first two weeks. I am confident that when you use them you will love them, so I have no problem with the guarantee.

I will be advertising them in the local paper, so I apologize if they are sold by the time you contact me.

If interested, send me a PM.

Happy Hunting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back