Caribou Gear

Let's go Duck's!

Great game, glad to see the Ducks the "BCS" monkey off their backs.

I agree it is cool for Oregon to Win the Rose Bowl since they haven't won once since 1917 (?) . It's interesting here in WI today. A lot of whining about the refs which I think is a bunch of bunk. They called a good game. Also a lot of complaining about WI's coach Belima. Through out the season he has made some poor decsions that have contributed to losses. You could tell early it was going to be a shoot out. I think it is pretty poor coaching to not have any time outs towards the end of the game.

I think WI is capable of beating Oregon, but if this years teams played against each other in mulitiple games Oregon would win more times than not. They are just too fast WI. Even though I'm a Badger fan it ended how I would predicted it.

Congrats to the Ducks and their fans!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
That wouldn't be coming from a vikings fan would it? :) Ducks whupped us with that speed. Better team won that game.

Didn't Mighty Ducks play some SEC team this year on a neutral field???
Big Ten went 1 for 5 that day and got given the 1....

Most dont call that one a neutral field, but yeah, they lost. if they would have taken care of the football and not had 4 turnovers, it would have been close.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back