Yeti GOBOX Collection

1 2 3 49 ducks

Not surprising at all. I think an astonishing number of birds get wasted because people don't think they taste good. They were never my favorite growing up but it turns out that wild game tastes like crap if you cook it until it's gray in the middle. Waterfowl is one of my favorites now

Once I found about 150 snow geese in a ditch out scouting one day. That was a grim sight.

I would never guide snow geese, couldn’t pay me enough. Everyone wants to get under the big spins and post pile pics for the gram, then when it’s time to clean birds they scatter. About 110 bucks per 30 lbs and better than you will find at any town pump.

IMG_1370.jpeg

I would never guide snow geese, couldn’t pay me enough. Everyone wants to get under the big spins and post pile pics for the gram, then when it’s time to clean birds they scatter. About 110 bucks per 30 lbs and better than you will find at any town pump.

View attachment 315598
When we went to Sask. a few years back we killed somewhere in the 550 range over the course of a week. We had some high school kids up there that cleaned the birds. A buck a piece. Best 550 bucks we spent on the trip.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back