Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Let's Git 'er Done !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Folks, the New year is aproaching fast and it's time to put in for Out of state Draws. Some places are due in Jan already !!!! Some not till way Later in the Year. I know AK mose permits in certain areas were due several Weks ago.... I know this year I'm looking into getting Points Accumilated ion some States that unless you get several years under your Belt you can forget about it. How much will I need to Spend and If I don't draw what will I get back ?!?!?

Idaho doesn't have the Point system and I've applied in Colorado for deer for 2 years so I'm getting the grasp of it... ;) Not being smart I neglected the 'Lope and Elk, but I'm learning I guess....

What states can you just "BUY" points without putting in ?
Who puts in for Sheep in Several States ?

If you don't like Out of State hunters in your area these new "Git 'er done" posts won't be for you. I'm not gunna tell anyone were to go in Idaho, But I'm willing to help Limp someone through the Proccess and Answer Questions they might have.

Let the Comunication begin folks..........................

Thanx to everyone helping out, I've recievd several PM's and Emails from people that have apreciated the open Comunication.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back