Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Less than mediocre elk hunter goes to AZ

Chad Gus

As the title implies, I'm not much of an elk hunter. I've had 3 previous tags, all otc in colorado. I applied for one of the better units and got really lucky and drew an early archery tag. Leaving Monday the 11th, plan to be there til i tag out (not very likely) or season ends. I'll update my ineptitude along the way.

I think you can take some confidence in having at least hunted before. Hunt hard and soap up the awesome opportunity!

As the title implies, I'm not much of an elk hunter. I've had 3 previous tags, all otc in colorado. I applied for one of the better units and got really lucky and drew an early archery tag. Leaving Monday the 11th, plan to be there til i tag out (not very likely) or season ends. I'll update my ineptitude along the way.

You’re 3 years ahead of a newby. Good luck.

Sounds like an excellent adventure (wasn’t there a movie about that?). Best of luck, and I look forward to checking in for updates

Where u hunting? Which unit?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back