Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Lease Question

tyvaughan11

I am working on a service to pair hunters and lease owners together. I am not selling anything. Rather, I am looking for feedback from hunters and hunting lease owners on how they currently lease/search for leases, and what the biggest headaches they currently have with the process. I’m asking for roughly 5-10 minutes of your time. If you are interested, post a positive response and I will directly message you. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Nice..............

Might want to try the Huntin Fool forum.

Usually I google high wire, heated blind, and feeders. Typically my biggest issue with the process is that some landowners do not have rolling chairs in their blinds so you have to stand up and walk to the window to shoot, also I had a few who didn't have electricity in their blinds and wouldn't let me bring a generator to hook up my TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
hook up my TV.

^^^^X2^^^^

No TV, No Deal! I have to have the Outdoor Network on so I can compare the quality of animals they have on the lease. I find I need the self gratification of knowing I am as good as the TV Pros when it comes time to notch my tag!

I am working on a service to pair hunters and lease owners together. I am not selling anything. Rather, I am looking for feedback from hunters and hunting lease owners on how they currently lease/search for leases, and what the biggest headaches they currently have with the process. I’m asking for roughly 5-10 minutes of your time. If you are interested, post a positive response and I will directly message you. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

If you need some rope I can buy it .

I think you might be on the wrong forum...

Usually I google high wire, heated blind, and feeders. Typically my biggest issue with the process is that some landowners do not have rolling chairs in their blinds so you have to stand up and walk to the window to shoot, also I had a few who didn't have electricity in their blinds and wouldn't let me bring a generator to hook up my TV.

This is a public land hunting forum. You are definitely in the wrong place.

Wait wait wait... this isn't the Chris Brackett forum for wayward hunters? :confused:

This is a public land hunting forum. You are definitely in the wrong place.
It's not just a public land hunting forum. Multiple folks post multiple stories/pics every year about hunts that did not take place on public land. You've congratulated folks on some of those threads...

It's not just a public land hunting forum. Multiple folks post multiple stories/pics every year about hunts that did not take place on public land. You've congratulated folks on some of those threads...

True that. I've posted several private land kills. I also have no interest in helping facilitate the spread of leasing.

Rather, I am looking for feedback from hunters and hunting lease owners on how they currently lease/search for leases, and what the biggest headaches they currently have with the process.

Its hard to find time to get more bad tattoos and find more synonyms for EXTREME! between my food plots, moving my redneck blinds, naming deer on my hit list and dealing with a lease.

Anyone interested in free money? If so, just send me your credit card number and social security number and I'll start putting money in your bank account! Its a completely free service! Dont wait any longer

To the original poster, you'll have to understand that this is the public lands group, spelled; M-Y W-A-Y O-R Y-O-U-'R-E A-N I-D-I-O-T, they don't consider privately owned lands that are open to the public as chic or proper. Never mind that many western states have land owners that support programs that provide hunters access to private lands, they'd rather point at the land owner and ridicule him for owning the land.

Last edited:
To the original poster, you'll have to understand that this is the public lands group, spelled; M Y W A Y O R Y O U 'R E A N I D I O T, they don't consider privately owned lands that are open to the public as chic or proper. Never mind that many western states have land owners that support programs that provide hunters access to private lands, they'd rather point at the land owner and ridicule him for owning the land.

Deplorably well said rammac....big wink

I will not ridicule you like these fools but you do realize this service is already out There? It found me in Facebook I guess because I thought about a lease �� Facebook hears everything

Its hard to find time to get more bad tattoos and find more synonyms for EXTREME! between my food plots, moving my redneck blinds, naming deer on my hit list and dealing with a lease.

Seriously question, what are your thoughts on getting bedroom eye makeup tattooed on? I find it a huge inconvenience to have to reapply every couple of hours... needs to be shinny in the pics or people won't know you're serious.

Good post rammac, there usually is a middle ground or point of view that is reasonable in these discussion of this topic and I think you are there. Although it seems that I have learned that pay-to-play is a very slippery slope...somebody always has more money, at least in my case.

Back