Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Late too

James Riley

Banned
:eek:

Born and raised in Colorado. Ratted around the planet for a spell, humped all over Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado and dipped into a few bordering states on occasion. I taught myself how to hunt since no one in my family hunted. Actually, I used to read a lot of magazines too, so that helped (Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, etc.). Started with rifle, went to muzzle loader, then compound, then re-curve then stick bow. I carry a thrusting spear with me too.

I'm slowing down now and I get just as excited over nice shed(s) or winter kill as I do an animal on the hoof. When it comes to eating, I like elk and bison. I've never been partial to deer or antelope. I only hunt split-hoof, quadrupedal herbivores and I'm not strictly a meat hunter (I do appreciate a nice rack/set of horns) and I generally don't kill whatever I can (unless the wife wants food).

I'm here to listen, learn, share and look at photos. I'm not here to argue. I've done too much of that. Thanks for letting me in your house.

Welcome to HT James you will really enjoy the site if you are here for the reasons you state. The stories are the best right now everyone is gearing up for drawing that tag of a lifetime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back