Kuiu Hat or Cap

g8r slayer

hey guys, i have bought some kuiu clothing and i ordered a HAT, and what i got i believe is the CAP, (i know it sounds weird, but according to their site, they should be different things). HAT says it is deeper/fuller hat, (i have a big head, so thats what i ordered). what i got barely goes half way to my ears (which is why i believe it is a cap). i sent them a pic of the kuiu next to an UA hat. the lady said that it was a hat and that they sent the correct thing. and i asked them to set a hat and a cap next to each other in the store and email the picture to me, i wanted to see the difference, they wouldn't do that for some reason.

SO, does anyone happen to have a hat and a cap they could throw up pictures of to compare??

i will try to attach the pic of the kuiu next to the UA hat.

thanx fellas!

Attachments

• kuiu4.jpg
    kuiu4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 590
I have 2 RMEF "Caps" that always are falling off my head they are so small in the body and I rarely wear them.Have about 3 others I never wear either. Some the bill is so factory folded narrow I can't see part of the time
Now I'm no fat head,or pin head...or maybe I am? I do have al my hair.....
BF? They seem to fit your buzzcut OK.LOL.

It's sort of the opposite of the flatbrim over the ears hats I see some people wear....which looks like guys with brand new wrong size Jail toggs.............shower slippers optional.LOL

Reason I mention this is I was tempted to get new subscription to Western Hunter with the Kuiu caps...not now.

Easiest way to tell the difference between their cap & hat is the seam on the front panel where the logo is. Their "roomier" hat doesn't have a seam completely from crown to brim, it's a short seam coming to a point above their logo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 540
That one is in their Tiburon material line, it's not Corduroy or Cordura fabric, more light weight breathable.

Call me old and crabby, but I wouldn't advertise for someone by wearing their product with logo if they were less than helpful in their customer service dept.!

Back