Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Worst of the Worst

Unsure how I knew it'd be that clown before I even clicked
Would not be surprised if that video pushes some people who were on the fence about hunting and firearms, generally, to the anti side. That was not a good look. Contains content that helps confirm certain stereotypes about hunters.

Probably would have been better had he instead tried to "harvest" that deer using the "Kill Bill" movie's five point palm exploding heart technique. That would get a crazy number of views and likely double the number of subscribers (he's already at one mil)

At some point you have to mention putting a nalgene of hot water in your sleeping bag

Now I’ve done this once backpacking on the Olympic peninsula. Really wasn’t as big of a deal as they always make it seem. Don’t know that I mentioned it to anyone until now. Wasn’t all of a sudden toasty warm, but they do always highlight it don’t they?

Personal favorite is duck hunting videos where they are shooting right over top of their buddies heads or shooting just in front of a dog already out for the retrieve. I cringe every time I see them.
or the the experts daylighting bullets over the skyline

Fish out of water persons. The Eastern Whitetail assassin who hunted deer, perhaps farmed ones, over grain decides to expand his YouTube following by heading “Out West” to put the hurt on a big ol’ Wapiti. Will they head miles into public land to camp and hunt? Or, head to an Idaho ranch to pick a bull out of a three ring binder? I think you know the answer without watching the video. Next episode, hunting a bruiser bison bull!!

If you had to put together the absolute worst hunting video ever, what would be included?
Content irrelevant, but should include the following quotes:
“My friend…” (Actually a guide)
“Joining us is…” (posse of wannabe influencers)
“This product…” (Paid by the company to say this)
“We’re hunting w/ F&G…” (F&G is paying them to showcase the hunt)
“You can get this tag…” (Demand doubles overnight)

And just for giggles, one for the best hunting video ever:
“Most importantly, we got the kill shot on camera.”

I'd pay a reasonable amount of money to have a series that was just old timers in a deer camp. No hunting, no sitting blinds. None of that.

Just pinochle, blackberry brandy & inappropriate jokes. And great stories of past hunts.

That's worth $3.99 an episode.
I wish that I could go back in time and record the 50+ years of deer/elk camp with my dad, uncle, his father and a couple other old timers, all in the same camp. That would make for some epic youtube videos, but nobody would believe that the stories they told actually happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back