Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Kuiu Hat or Cap

g8r slayer

hey guys, i have bought some kuiu clothing and i ordered a HAT, and what i got i believe is the CAP, (i know it sounds weird, but according to their site, they should be different things). HAT says it is deeper/fuller hat, (i have a big head, so thats what i ordered). what i got barely goes half way to my ears (which is why i believe it is a cap). i sent them a pic of the kuiu next to an UA hat. the lady said that it was a hat and that they sent the correct thing. and i asked them to set a hat and a cap next to each other in the store and email the picture to me, i wanted to see the difference, they wouldn't do that for some reason.

SO, does anyone happen to have a hat and a cap they could throw up pictures of to compare??

i will try to attach the pic of the kuiu next to the UA hat.

thanx fellas!

Attachments

• kuiu4.jpg
    kuiu4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 590
I have 2 RMEF "Caps" that always are falling off my head they are so small in the body and I rarely wear them.Have about 3 others I never wear either. Some the bill is so factory folded narrow I can't see part of the time
Now I'm no fat head,or pin head...or maybe I am? I do have al my hair.....
BF? They seem to fit your buzzcut OK.LOL.

It's sort of the opposite of the flatbrim over the ears hats I see some people wear....which looks like guys with brand new wrong size Jail toggs.............shower slippers optional.LOL

Reason I mention this is I was tempted to get new subscription to Western Hunter with the Kuiu caps...not now.

Easiest way to tell the difference between their cap & hat is the seam on the front panel where the logo is. Their "roomier" hat doesn't have a seam completely from crown to brim, it's a short seam coming to a point above their logo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 540
That one is in their Tiburon material line, it's not Corduroy or Cordura fabric, more light weight breathable.

Call me old and crabby, but I wouldn't advertise for someone by wearing their product with logo if they were less than helpful in their customer service dept.!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back