Kifaru Gunbearer

Doug in Idaho

Does anybody have any pictures of their gunbearer in action? I just received mine and put in on my Longbow. I'm sure it'll take some adjusting here or there but I'd like to see how other people have their's set up. Not so sure about the scope in the armpit!

Turn your rifle around so your scope is facing out. I've used one for about 5 years now and love it.

Packing out a bull from a couple years ago..Gun Bearer attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2338.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,818
Drake thanks for the reply. I played around with it like you have in your photo but couldn't get the bolt to ride where it felt comfortable. I'll have to play around with it some more. Nice bull.

I do in or out depending on the gun and scope size. It is a pain to get them adjusted on the hip location as well but once you got it it is great! i put a line with a sharpie marker where mine goes in case I ever take it off for non-hunting use of my pack (hasent happened yet)

Anyone ever had one of these come loose, accidently? They look great but I agree I am wondering about the scope jammed in armpit, tried safari sling but no joy with a backpack, at least for me

I've only hunted with mine for 1 year but I love it. Rock solid, frees up my hands. Kifaru stuff is top notch. Way easier than the Safari Sling that you mentioned in my opinion. It's quick and easy to get into action if you need to and I don't worry about it slipping loose.

I have one and there is just no substitute for me. That Kifaru gunbearer saved my butt while packing a 17 lb rifle on a NM deer hunt last fall.

ok Im sold, ordering one tonight, safari sling for sale if anyone is interested!! :)

ok Im sold, ordering one tonight, safari sling for sale if anyone is interested!! :)

Just got mine placed on my pack a few weeks ago and I love it. Like said in post large bells on a scope are a lil weird feeling but I'm gonna try turning the gun arond. Its unreal how fast you can mount your rifle to your shoulder. Great rifle holder in my book.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back