PEAX Equipment

Keeping A Secret....

New to the site. That is a beautiful mount, I loved the whole trip report and photos.

Reactions: Hem
I went back and looked at your pictures again. Lots of snowy pictures. There’s not any snow on those mountains this year. Seems weird for this late in the season.

I went back and looked at your pictures again. Lots of snowy pictures. There’s not any snow on those mountains this year. Seems weird for this late in the season.
For what it's worth, it was snowing in MN here yesterday!

Beautiful ram, it really pops with that dark cape!!!

Yeah, it is weird. Been nice for construction work, I'm still in shorts, but man we need a bunch of snow. I would like to see Missouri basin fill Peck back up. Also have a ski pass this year.

Thanks for putting a bow on this one with your mount pic, Hem. I had read it all as you posted the first time around, but I read it from the start again just because I enjoyed the story and pictures that much- fun to read a second time and very happy for you👍

Thanks for putting a bow on this one with your mount pic, Hem. I had read it all as you posted the first time around, but I read it from the start again just because I enjoyed the story and pictures that much- fun to read a second time and very happy for you👍
Kind words. Not the biggest of rams but a trophy on my terms. Decided to make some ram stew this morning to honor.
One last pic for the Hunttalk crowd as a reminder your turn may come. This thread can go to archives for good now.20221016_073317.jpg

Kind words. Not the biggest of rams but a trophy on my terms. Decided to make some ram stew this morning to honor.
One last pic for the Hunttalk crowd as a reminder your turn may come. This thread can go to archives for good now.View attachment 244797
Simply great! Thanks for sharing.

Me too. Hell of an animal and a hunt.
I remember very well the first time I saw Bighorns - we were driving in Eastern Oregon and a group ran across the road in a mountain pass.
I've wanted to get one ever since, but I didn't ever start building points or putting in. I'm going to start but I know my chances are meniscal at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back