Kansas deer draw complete

Just a heads up guys, the drawing was completed on Friday, as far as I can tell nothing has been posted on the site but you can call the main office and they'll give you your results. Looks like I drew my 4th year in a row!

Congrats! I started getting points years ago when they were needed. Seems like most units now have leftovers. In the next couple of years I really need to cash in those points and do a bucks and roosters trip.

I'll be heading to Kansas for round 2 this year. Spent a lot of time there last year. Didn't fill my tag, but learned a ton. Wish I had drawn a mulie stamp, though.

When I first applied for unit 12 4 years ago there were a ton of leftovers, last year 2,500 people applied for like 2000 tags or something along those lines

I'm just glad I get to go again. I've been obsessing about going back ever since the drive home last year December. A couple of missed opportunities for me has kept me awake at nights. My brother did tag a heck of a nice mulie on that hunt though...

jdd1_zpseaidkzrm.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back