wyoming region t general

jo3hunter

hey guys i got invited to hunt a ranch north of Cheyenne so i applied for region t general and drew
Ive been on onx scoping things out trying to learn as much as i can without not being able to check it over in person
season opens oct 1 for deer which is earliest i have ever hunted deer out west
there is a mix of whitetail and mule deer land has creek running thru it looks to be draws and some flatland mixed in my thoughts are find highest spotting location and glass for a bit anyone have tips for what i call early season deer besides find the bedding and feeding grounds thanks for any advice

hey guys i got invited to hunt a ranch north of Cheyenne so i applied for region t general and drew
Ive been on onx scoping things out trying to learn as much as i can without not being able to check it over in person
season opens oct 1 for deer which is earliest i have ever hunted deer out west
there is a mix of whitetail and mule deer land has creek running thru it looks to be draws and some flatland mixed in my thoughts are find highest spotting location and glass for a bit anyone have tips for what i call early season deer besides find the bedding and feeding grounds thanks for any advice
if your on private dont worry about it just go hunt

Might find bachelor groups still together but bigger bucks may be off to themselves 1st of Oct.
Look for the bachelor groups to see if any big bucks in them then look for single bedded bucks.
Probably find them sneaking out from feeding grounds at first light into the hills and breaks to bed.

Muleys will give you one last look after bumping them, WT will just give you the flag as they run off, lol.

Good luck, look over the rough ground away from the creek too. Lots of green this year, if the range is still green then they may be scattered from the creek bottom.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back