Kaibab Hunt

maybe.... schmalts drew a deer tag, but not sure what it is yet. have to do a little research to see but I think all I applied for was MUzz hunts waaaay north and waaay south. I drew tag number 00003 :confused: hunt number 01167

well it looks like My tag will be hunting and dodging drug runners coming across the border during the Christmas season plant shut down.

Good luck Schmalts. That used to be a great hunt. I haven't been there for a while. Not so sure about it any more.

Congrats, Dan! I know you've been up there before; hopefully you'll find one of the larger bad boys to hang your tag on. My wife and I zeroed on the Bab, but pulled 2nd choice muley tags down South this year.

BTW, I tried to catch up to you as I made a right onto Broadway earlier this week. Your rig was making tracks ...

Lv2hnt

Good luck Schmalts. That used to be a great hunt. I haven't been there for a while. Not so sure about it any more.

I hunted 34A years back and that was good for seeing some 170 class bucks during the rut but no clue if it is that way now. The good thing is this hunt is limited to bow and muzz (muley) so there should be some quality just from that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back