Caribou Gear

Jake's 1st Deer!!

Your son's got a lot of composure to be able to get that done at 11, he's going to be a stone cold killer in a couple years.

Not sure were he got that????

It is hard to tell who first deer was bigger yours or Jakes? I think Jake might slightly have you beat.

But on the bright side, yours was much more tender and easier to cut up and pack into 3 sandwich size zip lock bags.

^ hahahaha

I'd say 11 is pretty darn good to be bowhunting and killin. I can't keep it cool at 40 years old.

It is hard to tell who first deer was bigger yours or Jakes? I think Jake might slightly have you beat.

But on the bright side, yours was much more tender and easier to cut up and pack into 3 sandwich size zip lock bags.

I can't deny that my first archery deer did in fact still have spots and milk dripping off of the muzzle. Thanks for bringing that up.

I will find a way to return the favor in WY this weekend! PM me any ideas you may have Dink.

I can't deny that my first archery deer did in fact still have spots and milk dripping off of the muzzle. Thanks for bringing that up.

I will find a way to return the favor in WY this weekend! PM me any ideas you may have Dink.

Hell I didnt know if you were still going, with Grizzly being on lock down and you now being a TV star. Sure you can fit a little old WY antelope hunt in that busy movie star schedule? HAHA.

Then again that trigger finger might be sore from signing autographs all day.

Hell I didnt know if you were still going, with Grizzly being on lock down and you now being a TV star. Sure you can fit a little old WY antelope hunt in that busy movie star schedule? HAHA.

Then again that trigger finger might be sore from signing autographs all day.

I will make time, as I like to spend time with you commoners. It keeps me grounded;)

September call-up to the Big League? Sweet.

Not quite. Grizzley, another friend from Bismarck, and I leave for WY to meet Upper Deck later tonight. We are hunting goats in a really not crappy unit there. Good potential and I am looking forward to it.

Oak it would be nice to have you there to help us novices judge a solid goat and hold onto bullets. There could very likely be a sob story on here next week explaining the difficulty in field judging goats and the subsequent ground shrinkage!! We will see.

Oak it would be nice to have you there to help us novices judge a solid goat and hold onto bullets. There could very likely be a sob story on here next week explaining the difficulty in field judging goats and the subsequent ground shrinkage!! We will see.

I'm sure you guys will do fine. I will be up there next week, just a little south of you.

Congrats to Jake! And, kudos to you for getting your kids involved in the outdoors...they are the future of hunting! Enjoyed the story and the pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back