Jake's 1st Deer!!

That is a great story and photos, thanks for sharing. If there was a Pope & Young category for smiles that would definitely be in the book.:D Congratulations!

The smiles say it all Buschy. The words aren't really necessary!! Great photos.

Last edited:
WTG.Glad he had to earn it and was thrilled with his success.To many parents are lazy and don't take the time to properly teach their children how to hunt and just take them road hunting and such.You did it right and should be proud.

Awesome job. Mine aren't there yet, but close. I can't wait. Mine are 6 and 3. Congrats on an awesome time, and wonderful acomplishment in raising a couple of true hunters.

Awesome. Can they survive in the stand without the electronics though ? Hahaha

Awesome Job Jake! That is a great story and even better that you got to share the experience with your kids.

That is awesome!
Congrats Buschy!
Your son's got a lot of composure to be able to get that done at 11, he's going to be a stone cold killer in a couple years.

Good stuff there man! Congrats on your first Jake! It doesn't get better than that!

Super pics, what a fall, and sure cool seeing kids getting into enjoying the outdoors. What a harvest. Those cranes are sweet --- crane kabobs sound good right now!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back