Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Is your hunting vehicle ready for fall?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
I still need a transfer case control module and tires. 176K on my '05 Silverado. I put in a JET performance mass airflow sensor when I put in the Spectre cold air intake and got an immediate check engine light.

If you have 127k on those shocks, they are likely DRT and should be replaced.

I was getting a grinding/rumbling noise when the engine was running, which is pretty damned hard to flesh out on a diesel. I pulled the serpentine belt and checked everything, convinced it was the idler pulley/tensioner arm assembly. I replaced those too while I had the fan assembly out.

Edit: I didn't have a check engine light with the bearing. Cycle your key three times without bumping the starter and it will give you the error code.

My programmer reads codes but it is just an intermittent issue when its cold... supposedly makes the fan run too much so I figure I can wait until it starts making noise to diagnose it quicker.

I just recently put new treads on my hunting rig: '04 Dodge 2500...

attachment.php

Other than a changing out anti-freeze and oil change...I should be ready.

Last edited:
My '07 F-150 has about 92k on it. This will be my first long drive in it this fall when we head to WY. Just got new spark plugs, tranny fluid changed, and a new windshield. Picked up a used cap off of Craigslist for more storage. Still have to get some chains, an alignment, and replace the front rotors.

My 2009 tundra still needs oil change check fluid levels including diffs and a good grease job. Already replaced spare with full size tire, new wipers, got air compressor/jumpbox/patchkit/straps and tire chains (rear only fit)and tool kit loaded. Am adding new light bar still but restocked extra fuses, checked my hideaway...think truck needs a good cleaning and rain-x. That drive is long(35+ hrs wheels turning each way) so it's hard to think and plan for everything but that's part of the adventure. Fired Up!

C

What engine in your '05? 1/2 or 3/4 T? May have some questions for you.

I still need a transfer case control module and tires. 176K on my '05 Silverado. I put in a JET performance mass airflow sensor when I put in the Spectre cold air intake and got an immediate check engine light.

Back