Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

iPhone Bow Site

WV Hunter

Come across this video from ATA. Pretty cool site but it would kill field of view while hunting. Not sure what a 30 + yard shot would look like either.

iphone archery site

Anybody at WAF indoor championship February in Vegas....Tell me if anyone is shooting one..

Nice Gadget, but I don't think I'm going to rely on that 5 days in the back country. whoops dead battery!

You know what I would use something like this for though would be blind bale shooting similar to a DART target system. Could work huh?

My concern is that at last light it may not pick up enough light. My iphone takes poor quality pics in low light conditions so I feel that could be an issue, also the the glare off the screen depending on the suns angle.

one things for sure I will not be buying whatever goose call that guy in the background is trying out. or is that a turkey gobbler?

one things for sure I will not be buying whatever goose call that guy in the background is trying out. or is that a turkey gobbler?

That calls for a good chuckle. It sounded like something was stuck in a fence or something. If im a goose im flyin as far away form that horrendous noise as possible

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back