Interesting comments in this article

How do you even begin to rationalize with some of these types?

You can't. These people are right and we are wrong, and that is all they see. In my opinion that is why there is no real need to go out of my way to appease or reason with people who make comments like that.

Last edited:
Wow, what a story. That's not good enough to be in Mother Goose's fairy tales. I'm not sure exactly what went on, but for sure it didn't go quit like those fellas say it did.

Weedkiller

Whats unbelievable is that society is full of "educated" people with similar beliefs. Their side of the story is the only one that is "right" and they do not want to entertain any other possibilities. Unfortunately many of our politicians and leaders have the same views.

I bet one of the wolves said to them oh my what big eyes you have..... Last summer I was hiking and saw a wolf and walked towards it trying to get a better look and picture. I couldn't believe all the grown people who said I was so lucky I wasn't killed. I would rather run into a pack of wolves in the woods then somebody's pit bull. Don't get me wrong I am far from a wolf hugger.

I would have stayed for the party and shot every #$%^& wolf till the pack was exterminated. Enough is enough. The original population "goal" was 300. Now there is well over 1,500 and still no end in sight. This is just the fruition of a hidden agenda. Complete and utter bullshit. Gut shoot 'em!

"And to the nippleheads that criticize leaving the quarters out overnight...please post your phone numbers so the rest of us know who to call at dusk to help us on the all night pack to get them out".

Ha is'nt that how Greenhorn rounded up his packing help this year?

I bet one of the wolves said to them oh my what big eyes you have..... Last summer I was hiking and saw a wolf and walked towards it trying to get a better look and picture. I couldn't believe all the grown people who said I was so lucky I wasn't killed. I would rather run into a pack of wolves in the woods then somebody's pit bull. Don't get me wrong I am far from a wolf hugger.

"lucky you didn't get killed" might be a little extreme, but I still don't think I'd push my luck by walking towards it. Wild animals are unpredicable...

City folks claim to like Wolves.
So let's gather up and ship a few hundred off to various cities and turn them loose, so the city folk can "enjoy" the wolves up close and personal, too.
It probably wouldn't be any more expensive of a proposition than what's going on in MT now. Heck, PETA might even help with travel expenses for these wolves? ;)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back