Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I'm not here to judge...

Genuine Stocker tuff barbell for sell. I’ll taper the ends so you can hang weights in the ends, but I’m leaving the 3rd. It’ll point down at your vitals to give you motivation to do the last rep. 1 of a kind $1,599 +S&H I’ll throw in a “stockertuff” sticker in as a gift. A $199.99 value! Don’t miss out.

#fitness #tuff #mountainlife #tufferthanyou #muleyF***
3A7FC71D-3BB6-44BC-A908-03E73C1E6674.jpeg

Those kitchen drawer pulls are at just the right height to do double duty as meat tenderizers ... your meat! Ouch.
#1. I'm not that tall. (You'd have to be pushing seven feet.)
#2. Counter hangs proud, so no navel crunching either.
#3. My work is pretty rough and rustic, but perfectly and practically calculated. ("Measure twice; cut once.")

Better get those bifocals tuned up, buddy.

Genuine Stocker tuff barbell for sell. I’ll taper the ends so you can hang weights in the ends, but I’m leaving the 3rd. It’ll point down at your vitals to give you motivation to do the last rep. 1 of a kind $1,599 +S&H I’ll throw in a “stockertuff” sticker in as a gift. A $199.99 value! Don’t miss out.

View attachment 268664
can you install a rogue fitness sticker on it?

View attachment 268664
A spike elk antler should be included so your spotter can use it to club your abs as you bench press.

Vijay Singh got in hot water over something like that, his may have been velvet extract but I’m sure someone would fall for it.

#1. I'm not that tall. (You'd have to be pushing seven feet.)
#2. Counter hangs proud, so no navel crunching either.
#3. My work is pretty rough and rustic, but perfectly and practically calculated. ("Measure twice; cut once.")

Better get those bifocals tuned up, buddy.
16789819666038891927981291512381.jpg
Sorry, I was judging from my experience. The top drawer pulls on the cabinets I built for my kitchen hit me right in the junk (I'm just over 6" tall). Countertop overhang is about 1" (anything more is a waste of kitchen space ... and my kitchen is small). My late wife was only 4'10" and I seem to recall I made the overhead cupboards lower for her but pretty sure countertop height was the same as the factory modular unit I replaced.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back