Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Illinois deer drawing

My 3 tags are not going to feed me very well, wrong kind of fiber. I got told today that I was not able to hunt the place I have been for years and years. His son and son in law have been pushing him to let them hunt there and I lost out. He said that if they killed out or don't hunt muzzy season he'd let me know if I could get a chance to hunt. Yippee. Finding another place to go is almost impossible. Anyone that I know has kids and grandkids that hunt. This sucks. I'm going to have to start buying beef! Chili and spaghetti sauce won't be the same.

My 3 tags are not going to feed me very well, wrong kind of fiber. I got told today that I was not able to hunt the place I have been for years and years. His son and son in law have been pushing him to let them hunt there and I lost out. He said that if they killed out or don't hunt muzzy season he'd let me know if I could get a chance to hunt. Yippee. Finding another place to go is almost impossible. Anyone that I know has kids and grandkids that hunt. This sucks. I'm going to have to start buying beef! Chili and spaghetti sauce won't be the same.
If you want to make the trip to Wisconsin, I'd gladly let you take a deer or two from my place. Don't want you buying beef! That's blasphemy!!!

If you want to make the trip to Wisconsin, I'd gladly let you take a deer or two from my place. Don't want you buying beef! That's blasphemy!!!
Thanks but I can't leave the wife alone very long. Travel anywhere is out. This place was close enough and easy to get in and out of that I could stretch it out until 11 or so then book it for home to get her meds and food and stuff taken care of. We made it work because it was important to get some meat. I'm not holding my breath but it's possible that I can get a few days to hunt at the end of the season. May be able to get one if I'm lucky. If not, 🤷‍♂️

Thanks but I can't leave the wife alone very long. Travel anywhere is out. This place was close enough and easy to get in and out of that I could stretch it out until 11 or so then book it for home to get her meds and food and stuff taken care of. We made it work because it was important to get some meat. I'm not holding my breath but it's possible that I can get a few days to hunt at the end of the season. May be able to get one if I'm lucky. If not, 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like we need to setup a HT meat go fund me for Dave!

I'm in the smallest county in the state so there's not much to go around! Now I'm just hoping to fill at least 2 of the 3 and pray for the 3rd!
Yeah, things sure change.
I barely remember when we would apply as a group for a party tag( doe).
Now ,at least one doe tag included , in our area,

Back