Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

IDAHO Youth LIVE HUNT

Moosie

Grand poopa
........ So, I'm heading out Monday with my 13 year old O-Town to hopefully get his 2nd deer and first buck. He drew a prety good tag for Idaho. I was thinking I was going to do a "live" hunt like Big Fin, but since IDBUGLER is going with, I figure we'll drive up, kill a buck and be home before many pictures are taken or before a good story could be told. That is, if he lets Little O shoot anything under 200"s ;)

We'll see...:eek:

I'll update you this weekend after the scouting trip. :hump: :hump:

Moosie, good luck on the hunt n tell junior to shoot straight n kill big! :) Hope you guys shoot a dandy!

go get em BIG O....and I don't mean you moosie, although I do wish you luck in your sherpa duties......chris

IDBUGLER is going with, I figure we'll drive up, kill a buck and be home before many pictures are taken or before a good story could be told.
You must not follow my hunts very much Oscar. I don't know the last time I've killed something that wasn't on the last day.

That is, if he lets Little O shoot anything under 200"s ;)
Must I re-type all the stuff I wrote to you in a separate email. :rolleyes: I think little-o should have the say in what he wants to shoot. If he likes it he should shoot it. He has plenty of hunting time left to shoot a monster. With that said he will do good and I hope we can find him a good buck that he will be proud of.

Looking forward to the adventure.

Moosie,

What's it take to get IB to assist with a hunt. I would take that kind of help anytime.

I am looking forward to O-town's buck and the story. Good luck!

Rooting for O-town! Bugler just make sure he holds out for a buck that is at least 1-inch bigger than his dad's 2009 NM buck!

Good luck O-Town! Can't wait to see what kind of haloween costume Moosie and IB convince you to wear while hunting. Oh and can't wait to see the buck you have a date with.

If O-Town shoots anything larger than a 23" 4-point he will out do his old man in only his second hunting season! I hope he gets a bruiser so his dad won't ever be able to top it! Good luck O^3, you're in good hands. All you have to do is make a good shot!

Bugler, you've alwas told me to pull the trigger on anything I want..... And for some reason, you even encoursge me on the forked horns ;) ;)

As far as getting Bugler to come with, IDB had some comunity service years ago and got stuck helping loosers in the comunity, and got stuck with me. What ever the reason, I do feel like I have a Lucky Rabbits foot in my Arsh when I'm out with him.

Now, if Little O can shoot better then me, (Which he can) and not try killing the buck starting in the ankle like I did my NM buck...... he'll do fine.

Whether it's a forked horn or a better buck, We'll have a good time as always FO SHO !

Updates on Saturday......

Back