MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Idaho unit 33 late bull tag.

Femoralarchery

My sister is taking leave from the Navy to come hunting this year. She told me she'd handle the application as long as I hunted with her. I accidentally sent her the wrong hunt number and by the time I realized it, it was too late! I have a new baby due on November 1st so I don't know how much time I'll get to hunt. Probably later in the season if anything.

So I am now the proud holder of a unit 33 muzzleloader bull tag. I went ahead and purchased it because, hey, what the heck. I'll try anything once.

I know that the hunt is largely weather dependent. I've spent a little time in 33 before but from what I gather that area will have too much snow that late in the year.

I purchased a new muzzleloader just for this hunt and have been shooting it already.

If anyone has any knowledge of that hunt at all, if love to hear from you. I've been up there already this year but the fire makes the drive a pain (road closures and such) and I've studied google earth. I will head in to this hunt like I normally do, hoping for a chance at a mature bull, but every animal is a trophy.

Please feel free to PM me, I know people don't like to share too much on the open forum, neither do I. Thanks everyone.

Back