Idaho Super Tag Elk Hunt with Scott Jones

The genuine excitement and emotion after the shot between the three of you made that episode for me. Big antlers, sure thats cool, seeing the three of you that stoked, I'm sure that's a memory you three wont be forgetting any time soon. That's what hunting is about for me, making memories with friends and family. Congrats on the bull Scott, it's a stud!
Thank you
Thank you
thank you

Some of you know Scott Jones. He is a dear friend for 37 years. Last year he lucked out and got one of the Idaho elk Super Tags. He has helped a lot of people on hunts and this was a chance for all of us to return a few favors. He deserves even more.

Scott had just underwent a replacement of his other knee in June of last year. The idea of him trekking the mountains was a bit daunting, but he's not easily deterred.

Those of you who subscribe to Fresh Tracks+ have already seen this day-by-day series. For those who have not seen it, here is the first of those episodes.

Thank you Randy

Just awesome! Great bull and a sweet crew!
I gotta rant @Big Fin a little for showing the amount of landmarks ;).
I think have a set of 2 year old sheds off of him. It's hard to tell without a close up.
I'm going to go take a picture of the left top and @NVLongbow can tell me if it is and if he wants them.

Now that it's dug out it looks different. The main beam has a kinda square or triangular diameter from the g4 to the tip.
You got a great bull Scott!

This was such an awesome episode to watch. Really enjoyed seeing the comrodary and Scott punch his tag on such a phenomenal animal. Thank you for taking us along for the ride.

Back